‘Summer of Fun’ programme funding for CWVYS members
(With apologies for this English language-only message).
- CWVYS has been awarded a grant by the Welsh Government to assist CWVYS Members to access its ’Summer of Fun’ programme funding.
- CWVYS is responsible for the administration and receipt of applications; fund holding and payment of grants to eligible and current CWVYS Member organisations; capturing evidence of the need for the grants; plus post payment monitoring.
- Please note that CWVYS has only just been informed of its success in bidding for these monies
- Because of the tight timescales involved, you are asked to note the very short deadlines with which applicants need to comply in order to be considered for a grant award
This Summer of Fun programme grant programme:
- Is open to CWVYS Member organisations ONLY
- Is available up to a maximum amount of £10,000 per successful applicant
- Is available on the basis of specific, identified needs across particular geographical areas and for specific age groups – it is therefore crucial that you assess your organisation’s eligibility by reading the attached eligibility criteria before you even consider submitting an application
- Is limited to one successful application per CWVYS Member organisation only
- Is available for projects only being delivered between 1 July to 30 September inclusive
HOW TO APPLY and THE PROCESS
- A A blank application form is attached for your use. It needs to be completed and returned to me by e-mail no later than 5pm on 30 June
- Successful applicants will be notified by 6 July
- Grants will be issued in advance, as a single upfront payment – and by cheque to the successful organisation. No cheques will be made payable to individuals
- The payment of grant is conditional upon you agreeing to deliver the work as applied for and also to provide an end of project form, which you will need to complete and return
- CWVYS retains the right to request the grant to be refunded if terms and conditions are not met
We look forward to receiving your application.
Paul Glaze| Chief Executive/Prif Weithredwr|CWVYS
Tel/Ffon: 029 2047 3498 or 07779 345703