Taith is Wales’ international learning exchange programme, launched in February 2022.
Taith will offer funding and support for youth organisations across Wales, with a particular focus on those who have no or limited experience of international mobility.
Taith currently has two pathways, Pathway 1 focuses on individual mobility opportunities for young people and organisations to travel outside Wales. Pathway 2 focuses on building and developing strategic partnerships with international partners for the benefit of young people and youth work in Wales.
Taith Pathway 1 for Youth is currently closed to applications.
For an overview of Pathway 1 please see the Taith Programme Guide 2023.
There is a specific Guide for Youth Pathway 1 which may be of interest to you too.
The following are a list of resources which may be of use to you as you consider making an application or as you progress with one.
- Here is document with advice on how to approach the qualitative questions in the application form; Qualitative-Questions-Sch-Yo-AE-FE-VET-English
- You can find a step-by-step guide here; https://www.taith.wales/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/2022-Taith-Step-by-step-application-guide.pdf
- The application form itself can be found here; https://cardiff.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/pathway-1-2023-application-form-sc-yo-ae-fe-vet
- You can find the Grant Calculator Tool here; Youth-Taith-Grant-Calculator-Pathway-1
- For those who like videos you can find the Taith launch video here; https://youtu.be/ovI9BLg8aaY
- An infographic video titled “What is Taith”; https://youtu.be/6juKJhpQxbA
- There is also an infographic video step-by-step guide to the application process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0UAv5u2EZA
You can find Ellie Bevan’s presentation going through the Programme Guide and looking at what’s available for the Youth Sector specifically here; Taith – Introduction to Youth – English
You can find a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) here; https://www.cwvys.org.uk/taith-frequently-asked-questions-faqs/
Taith Pathway 2 is currently OPEN for applications until 30th November 2023!
- There’s a document on how to approach the Qualitative Questions in the Pathway 2 application form here; https://www.taith.wales/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Pathway-2-Qualitative-Questions.pdf
- You can find a step-by-step guide to completing the application form; https://www.taith.wales/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Pathway-2-Step-by-step-application-guide-2022.pdf
- The Pathway 2 application form itself can be accessed here: https://cardiff.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/application-form-for-pathway-2-english
- The assessment criteria can be found here: https://www.taith.wales/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Pathway-2-Assessment-Criteria.pdf
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Taith Coordinator for the Youth Sector Organising Body, Vicky Court via VickyCourt@wcia.org.uk or the Taith team directly via firstname.lastname@example.org