Call to CWVYS members, 5 questions for you
Here you can find a message from our lovely Membership and Business Support Officer Mandi;
Good afternoon to you all – our incredible and extremely valued members.
It’s been a really crazy time and we fully acknowledge that with everything that’s happened, you have been impacted in some way or another.
So as part of my role, and our recently launched business project (see brochure here), we would like to ask you just a few basic questions that would elicit important and useful information to determine any support needs.
*We recommend you have discussions with colleagues and service users to get their comments and updates before submitting your organisation’s overall responses.*
We’ve kept the questions quite open so that you can interpret as appropriate to you but if you would like further guidance, please let me know.
- What is the most pressing issue or challenge you face as an organisation?
- What key expertise and skillset would your staff and volunteers like to develop and/or would fill a gap/need in your organisation?
- What are the current concerns within your community/environment that are affecting young people?
- What are the range of interests and aspirations of young people in terms of training and employment?
- What else would you like to get from your CWVYS Membership?
Please use this link to send us your responses. It would be appreciated if you could do this by the end of July, so we can get cracking and start building plans to help you.
If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me.
’22 is to do! – So we are on the case to help you rise again, move forward and rebuild – we are stronger together.
Thank you – and have a great day 😊.