CWVYS Training Consortium
Further to the approval of the CWVYS Workforce Development Group, CWVYS has established its ‘Training Consortium’.
• This will create a ‘marketplace’ of opportunities for individuals and organisations to both deliver and receive training/learning opportunities from each other. It will benefit all parties without them having to expend any extra financial resources.
• In order that the Training Consortium meets the needs of organisations within the CWVYS Membership, it is essential that their needs for training and their capacity as providers of training and learning opportunities are identified. Such co-operative working practices are essential in order that small and larger organisations can benefit equally from accessing such opportunities.
• The Training Consortium will comprise a broad range of reputable training providers, initially drawn from the CWVYS Membership, that are able to demonstrate the highest level of quality in training provision.
• It is expected that, wherever possible, a ‘credit union style model’ will be established within the Training Consortium i.e. ‘what you put in, you get back’.
• CWVYS is not seeking to impose this model on any Member organisation and nor does it wish to ‘compete’ with Members’ training programmes which provide an income stream for those same organisations.
• CWVYS Members send details of learning opportunities to firstname.lastname@example.org
• This information can include ‘static’ information about general training offers, which will sit on the individual members page, and ‘dynamic’ or ‘live’ information about forthcoming opportunities which will appear on the individual member’s page but also on an ‘event’ page below.