Our vision for Penparcau is:
• To create a vibrant inclusive community where people can feel safe and proud to be living or working within the village.
Our main aims are:
• To enable Penparcau residents and organisations to take full advantage of funding and resources available to the area
• To bring individuals, groups and organisations together to determine the long-term needs of Penparcau.
• To be an enabling body to directly fund specific projects in the area.
• All of the above is underpinned through the values and principles of Community Development as contained within the CDNOS…..the Community Development National Occupational Standards
We are a community based, community development organisation for the facilitation, planning and organisation of events and activities within and across the community of Penparcau. Our work is based upon the values and principles of community development detailed within the Community Development National Occupational Standards (CDNOS). We seek to raise the profile of the village, encourage community engagement, develop community cohesion, promote social inclusion and improve the facilities and amenities of Penparcau.
We are building a strong and inclusive team of community volunteers. We all have individual skills and talents to make a positive contribution, join us and help with a wide variety of roles and tasks, big or small. If you are interested, call in or ring the office on 01970 611099.
We have a number of rooms available for hire here at the Hub. All rooms cost £12.50 per hour and are bookable for a mininum of two hours at a time. We are flexible with the layout choice for any of our rooms, and here are the most popular layout requests we get:
Conditions of hire can be found here: Conditions of Hire.
The Zumba Room is available to hire for parties or meetings. This large room can accommodate upto 100 people standing or 50 sitting. Tables and chairs are available for use in this room as is a small kitchen with sink, microwave, kettle and fridge. We can provide projector facilities in this room or you can bring your own.
The training room is available to hire for small groups of upto 17 people. We have full projection facilities in this room along with a whiteboard.
One 2 One Room
This small room is available for private meetings and can accommodate upto 4 people.
Penparcau Community Centre
Telephone: 01970 611099
Facebook: Penparcau Community Forum