The Race Council Cymru (RCC) is the overarching umbrella body established in Wales to bring together key organisations which work to combat prejudice, race discrimination, harassment, abuse and violence. We work towards the elimination of racial discrimination and promotion of equality of opportunity and race relations between people from different racial backgrounds.
Our key aims:
• Elimination of racial discrimination in Wales.
• Promotion of equality of opportunity.
• Promotion of good relations between people from different racial groups
• Develop and facilitate a Primary Stakeholders Forum in Wales which will be made up of key national organisations working towards the elimination of race discrimination and inequalities.
• Monitor the workings of the Equality Act 2010 as relating to integration, race equality and justice to make recommendations for its improvement as appropriate.
Phone numbers: 07872059085 or 07838360979.