Induction Training for Youth work
A Stepping Stone to Youth Work is an induction programme for volunteers, trustees and employees. It is a workbook based course offering accredited learning for anyone working with young people.
It aims to support the professional development and competency of individuals and teams, raising the standards of delivery, for your organisation and for the benefit of the young people you work with.
There are 9 units available, you can select as few or as many as you wish. The course can be delivered through your own trainers or, if required, trainers may be available on request. Accreditation fees of £25 per unit apply.
- Knowing and Understanding an Organisation
- Provision of services and key roles within an organisation
- Implementation of policies and procedures including safeguarding
- Principles, philosophy and practice
- Promoting values, equality, diversity and inclusion
- Developing an organisation’s local capacity
- Promoting participation
- Relationship building and engagement
- Supervised placements
The materials are available free of charge to all CWVYS members, available in Welsh and English.
If you would like to know more, please contact email@example.com