CaST Cymru is the national organisation that uses innovative ways to support lifelong learning throughout Wales.
Our vision is of a Wales where everyone has the chance to improve their learning and well-being.
We do this by helping to open up learning opportunities that are accessible to everyone, through:
• Working to address the needs of children and young people, schools, families and communities.
• Working with statutory and voluntary agencies.
• Sharing knowledge of ‘what works’ with others.
• Acting as advocates for different ways of improving learning and well-being.
CaST Cymru provides a wide range of programmes, projects, training, support, resources and events which are either:
• Supported by specific funding which means that we can provide services free or at subsidised rates; or
• not supported by specific funding so we have to make charges for the services we provide.
0771 398 4680 / 01654 761 568