- Our Work
- Raising standards
- Policy and Practice
- Training and Events
The key objectives are
• To consider our attitudes around suicide
• To consider ‘signs’ that may indicate someone is having thoughts of suicide – and how we ask about those
• To understand how to listen to someone talking about suicide – and why that’s important
• To discuss your experiences of supporting people with thoughts of suicide – and the importance of debriefing and self-care
• Training Duration: 3 Hours 30 Minutes
• Maximum number of Participants: 30
• Minimum number of Participants: 8
The usual price of hosting this course is up to £450, but as recent CWVYS members, PAPURUS have offered the session FREE for to up to 25 members of staff from CWVYS members organisations.
Please email email@example.com to book a place on a first come first served basis.
30th July 2019
10am – 1.30pm
The training will take place in Baltic House, Mount Stuart Square, Cardiff Bay, CF10 5FH.