First deadlines of 2019 Call extended by one week
Due to technical issues with the application forms, the first submission deadlines of the Erasmus+ 2019 Call have been extended by one week.
In view of the difficulties, and to allow applicants sufficient time to complete their applications, the European Commission has extended the deadlines of the following actions to 12 February 2019 (11am, UK time):
• Higher education student and staff mobility within Programme Countries (KA103);
• Higher education student and staff mobility between Programme and Partner Countries (KA107);
• Accreditation of Higher Education Mobility Consortia (KA108);
• School education staff mobility (KA101);
• Adult education staff mobility (KA104);
• VET learner and staff mobility (KA102);
• VET learner and staff mobility with VET Mobility Charter (KA116);
• Youth mobility (KA105);
• Strategic Partnerships for youth (KA205); and
• Youth Dialogue Projects (KA347).
Please refer to our application resources page for the application forms and a range of application support, including guidance notes.